American Renal Associates is a leading provider of outpatient dialysis services in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). ARA operates 217 dialysis clinics in 25 states and the District of Columbia, serving approximately 14,700 patients with end stage renal disease.*
Working exclusively through a physician joint venture model, ARA partners with approximately 380 local nephrologists to develop, own, and operate dialysis clinics. Since our founding, ARA has been the pioneer in physician partnerships focused on providing excellent patient care. We are proud of our successful track record working with leading nephrologists around the country.
At ARA, your care is our top priority. Our physicians, clinic staff and corporate staff are here to help you manage the complexities of kidney disease. Our dedicated staff works hard to give you the most useful information and provide you with the best care possible because you matter.
We’re in this with you.
- We personalize and optimize care to meet your individual needs.
- We work to help you be as independent as possible.
- We work with you, your family, and caregivers to foster a holistic experience.
- Our centers are led by experienced physicians and highly committed staff. Together, they provide outstanding care.
We are different from the rest. With ARA, you get:
- Highly qualified nephrologists who provide a variety of treatment options to meet your dialysis needs.
- Professional, compassionate staff focused on your care and comfort.
- Continuity of care due to low staff turnover.
- Attractive and comfortable facilities, which are conveniently located and equipped with state-of-the-art amenities.
- Treatment schedules designed to fit into your life.
For more information about American Renal Associates, visit http://www.americanrenal.com
* Actual figures quoted on March 31, 2017.