Opened in January, 2017, Kidney Center of the Rockies is a state-of-the-art outpatient dialysis facility in Avon, Colorado. The center is a partnership between American Renal Associates and Western Nephrology, located at the Buck Creek Medical Plaza. With convenient access from I-70 near Vail and Beaver Creek, we are the only dialysis center serving patients in the Colorado Rocky Mountains between Grand Junction and Denver.
The center is staffed by Medical Director, Dr. Daniel Andreoli and top notch clinic staff who are dedicated to providing our patients the best possible care while maintaining the highest industry standards.
Kidney Center of the Rockies offers multiple treatment options, including in-center hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis (PD) and home hemodialysis. Our center is equipped with seven dialysis stations—each patient is treated to a mountain view, plus amenities such as heated massage dialysis chairs, SiriusXM radio, DVD players and flat screen TVs with computer and Internet access.
At Kidney Center of the Rockies:
- We personalize and optimize care to meet your individual needs.
- We work to help you be as independent as possible.
- We work with you, your family and caregivers to foster a holistic experience.
- Our center is led by an experienced physician and highly committed staff.
- We pride ourselves on providing only the highest quality, medically necessary patient care.